Providing access to Dev Studio to a role
Deployment Manager provides a dedicated portal from which you can access features. From within Deployment Manager, when you configure pipeline details, you can open, modify, and create repositories and authentication profiles in Dev Studio if you have permissions to use the Dev Studio portal.
To provide access to the Dev Studio portal for a role, complete the following steps:
Result: If you specify Dev Studio as a
default portal for the PegaDeploymentManager:Administrators access
group, all the users that you add in the Deployment Manager portal can access Dev Studio.
- In the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click Users, and then click Roles and privileges.
Do one of the following actions:
- To add a role, click Add role.
- To modify a role, click Edit.
- In the Add role or Edit Role dialog box, in the Name field, enter a name for the role.
- Click Access to Dev Studio.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Adding and modifying roles Next topic Adding users and specifying their roles