Running tests and verifying results
After you configure your validation engine, run the service and verify the test results. Your test suites and test cases must be checked in so that you can run them.
For example, in Jenkins, complete the following steps.
- Open the project and click Build Now.
- In the Build History pane, click the build that you ran.
- On the next page, click Test Result.
- In the All Tests section, click root. The results of all tests are displayed.
- Optional: Expand a test result in the All Failed Tests section and view details about why the test was not successful.
Previous topic Configuring your build environment Next topic Test failures