Specifying merge options for branches
If you are using branches in your application, specify options for merging branches into the base application.
Do the following steps:
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane, click , and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Click .
- Do one of the following actions:
- To merge branches into the highest existing ruleset in the application, click Highest existing ruleset.
- To merge branches into a new ruleset, click New ruleset.
- In the Password field, enter the password that locks the rulesets on the development system.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring Jenkins server information Next topic Modifying stages and tasks in the pipeline