Stopping test coverage by adding the Validate test coverage task
Add this task to stop a test coverage session. Starting and stopping test coverage generates a report that identifies the executable rules in your application that are either covered or not covered by tests. As a best practice, to ensure application quality, you should test all the rules in your application for which testing is supported.
For more information about application-level coverage reports, see Generating an application-level test coverage report.
When you use separate product rules for test cases and run a pipeline, the Validate test coverage task is run for the access group that is specified in the Application test cases section, which you configure when you add or modify a pipeline.
- Add this task below the Enable test coverage task by doing one of the following
- Click a task, click the More icon, and then click either Add task above or Add task below.
- Click Add task in the stage.
- In the Task list, click Validate test coverage.
- Click Submit.
- Continue configuring your pipeline. For more information, see one of the following topics:
Previous topic Starting test coverage by adding the Enable test coverage task Next topic Running Pega scenario tests by adding the Run Pega scenario tests task