Troubleshooting issues with your pipeline
Deployment Manager provides several features that help you troubleshoot and resolve issues with your pipeline.
- View deployment logs for information about the completion status of operations.
- Run diagnostics to verify that your environment is correctly configured.
- Stop all deployments that are running on a pipeline.
- Use a chatbot to obtain information about common issues.
- Viewing deployment logs
View logs for a deployment to see the completion status of operations, for example, when a data simulation is moved to the simulation environment. You can change the logging level to control which events are displayed in the log.
- Diagnosing a pipeline
You can diagnose your pipeline to troubleshoot issues and verify that your pipeline is configured properly.
- Stopping all deployments
You can stop all the deployments on a pipeline at once to quickly troubleshoot issues and resolve failed pipelines.
- Obtaining information about common issues by using the chatbot
Deployment Manager provides a chatbot that you can use to obtain information about common issues, such as connectivity between systems, Jenkins configuration, and branch merging. After you enter your search text, the chatbot provides you with relevant answers and links to more information.
Previous topic Performing ad hoc tasks Next topic Viewing deployment logs