Viewing and updating email accounts for notifications
Receiving email notifications requires that an email account is configured on the orchestration server. You can view and update your email settings in Deployment Manager.
Changing your email settings requires access to Dev Studio, so your user role must have permission to access Dev Studio. For more information, see Understanding roles and users.
- In the navigation pane of Deployment Manager click .
- To update your email settings, perform the following steps:
- At the top of the Settings: Email configuration page, click Dev Studio.
- In the Edit Email Account form, configure and save the email account that you want to use to receive notifications.
- In the bottom left corner of Dev Studio, click Back to Deployment Manager to return to the Deployment Manager portal.
- Click the refresh icon to refresh your email configuration.
Previous topic Understanding Deployment Manager notifications Next topic Creating custom Deployment Manager notification channels