Deployment reports provide information about a specific deployment. You can view information such as the number of tasks that you configured on a deployment that have been completed and when each task started and ended. If there were schema changes on the deployment, the report displays the schema changes.
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click Pipelines and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- To view the report for the current deployment, click the More icon, and then click View report.
- To view the report for a previous deployment, expand the Deployment History pane and click Reports for the appropriate deployment.
- Viewing reports for all deployments
Reports provide a variety of information about all the deployments in your pipeline. For example, you can view the frequency of new deployments to production.