Viewing unit test reports
View a graph with test pass rate trend data, a summary of Pega unit tests that were run, and an overview of Pega unit test compliance for currently included applications on the Reports tab on the Unit Testing landing page.
By default, a test case is considered as executed if it ran in the last 7 days. You can change the number of days for which a test can be considered executed on the Application: Quality Settings landing page. The overview also includes the percentage of rules on which Pega unit test cases are configured. View Pega unit test reports to check the quality of your application and identify rules that did not pass Pega unit testing.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Optional: To filter information by more than one criterion, click the Advanced filter icon.
- Optional: Generate and export a report for test coverage and test runs for a rule type.
- For the rule type for which you want to export a report, click a number in the column of the table for either pie chart.
- Click Actions.
- Click Export to PDF or Export to Excel.
Previous topic Test environment cleanup Next topic Viewing unit tests without rules