Viewing unit tests without rules
On the Application: Unit testing landing page you can display a list of unit tests that are not associated with any rule and export this list to an XLS or a PDF file. You should deactivate these unit tests because they will always fail.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Tests without rules.
- Optional: Generate and export a report that contains a list of test cases that are not
associated with any rules.
- To export to PDF format, click
- To export to XLS format, click
Previous topic Viewing unit test reports Next topic Understanding Pega Platform 7.2.2 and later behavior when switching between Pega unit testing and Automated Unit Testing features