Adding a branch from a repository
If you are working in a continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipeline, you can add a branch from a repository to your development application. You cannot add a branch that contains branched versions of a ruleset that is not in your application stack.
- In the navigation panel, click App, and then click Branches.
- Right-click the application into which you want to import a branch and select Add branch from repository.
- In the Add branch from repository dialog box, from the Repository list, select the repository that contains the branch that you want to import.
- In the Branch name field, press the Down Arrow key and select the branch that you want to import.
- Click Import.
- Click OK.
- If you are using multiple branches, reorder the list of branches
so that it matches the order in which rules should be resolved.For more information, see Reordering branches.
- Create rules and add them to your branch.When you create rules, you can select the branch and ruleset into which you want to save them. Rulesets are automatically created. For more information, see Rule development in branches.
Previous topic Understanding development best practices in a distributed development environment with multiple teams Next topic Publishing a branch to a repository