Adding the Jenkins task
If you are using Jenkins to perform tasks in your pipeline, you can add the Jenkins task to the stage on which you want it to run.
Do the following steps.
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click a manually added task, click the More icon, and then click either Add task above or Add task below.
- Click Add task in the stage.
- In the Job name field, enter the name of the Jenkins job (which is the name of the Jenkins deployment) that you want to run.
- In the Token field, enter the Jenkins authentication token.
- In the Parameters field, enter parameters, if any, to send to the Jenkins job.
- Click Submit.
- Continue configuring your pipeline. For more information, see one of the following topics:
Previous topic Adding the Pega unit testing task Next topic Adding the manual step task