Adding the Verify security checklist task
For your pipeline to comply with security best practices, you can add a task so that to ensure that all the steps in Application Security Checklist are performed.
You must log in to the system for which this task is configured, and then mark all the tasks in the Application Security checklist as completed for the pipeline application. For more information about completing the checklist, see Preparing your application for secure deployment.
Do the following steps:
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click a manually added task, click the More icon, and then click either Add task above or Add task below.
- Click Add task in the stage.
- From the Task list, select Verify Security checklist.
- Click Submit.
- Continue configuring your pipeline. For more information, see one of the following topics:
Previous topic Adding the Check guardrail compliance score task Next topic Modifying the Approve for production task