If your role has the appropriate permissions, you can archive inactive pipelines so that they are not displayed on the Deployment Manager landing page.
- In the navigation pane of Deployment Manager click Pipelines.
- To archive a pipeline, select the pipeline name and perform the following
- From the Actions menu on the pipeline you want to archive, click Archive.
- In the Archive pipeline dialog box, click Archive.
- To activate an archived pipeline, perform the following steps:
- Click .
- Click Archived to open the toggle menu.
- Click Activate to activate the archived pipeline.