Scenario tests now support the attach content control,
pxAttachContent, during recording. This allows you to attach images or
files directly into your case and record it for testing and playback.
- Launch App Studio or Dev Studio, based on where you want to perform the test.
- Do one of the following to open the automation recorder:
- In App Studio, on the lower-left side of the screen, click the Test icon.
- In Dev Studio, on the lower-right side of the screen, toggle the run-time toolbar, and then click the Toggle Automation Recorder icon.
- In the Scenario tests pane, click Create test
case, and then select the test type:
- To record a test for a portal, select Portal.
- To record a test for a case, select Case type, and then select the type of case for which you want to record the test.
- Record the steps for the test by clicking the UI elements.
- Click on Upload file to open the attachment dialogue
- Navigate to the file you want to upload and select it.
- Enter a name for the attachment in the Enter name field.
- Enter a description for the attachment in the Enter description field.
- Click Publish.
- Continue recording as many steps as necessary. When you finish adding steps, in the Test case pane, click Stop and save test case.