If you are using a Run Jenkins step, configure Jenkins server information so that you can run Jenkins jobs.
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click Pipelines and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Click .
- Click External orchestration server.
- In the URL field, enter the URL of the Jenkins server.
- In the Authentication profile field, press the Down arrow key and select the authentication profile on the orchestration server that specifies the Jenkins credentials to use for Jenkins jobs.
- Run diagnostics to verify that your pipeline is
configured correctly. For more information, see Diagnosing a pipeline.