Configuring the review deployment health task
Ensure that you are running Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud and that you configure your pipeline with the appropriate tasks, before using the Review deployment health task.
The following video demonstrates how to configure the review deployment health task.
- To gain better insight into the health of your deployment, run tests before you
run this task.
- If you are performing manual testing, you can add a placeholder task to the pipeline.
- For automated testing, add a task for either running Pega unit tests or Pega scenario test.
- Add a testing task between the Deploy application task and the Review
deployment health task.For more information, see Modifying stages and tasks in the pipeline.
- In Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud, locate the Client ID and secret key.
- Configure the Client ID and secret key in Deployment Manager with your Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud Client ID and secret key.
- In Deployment Manager, click Settings, and then click Pega diagnostic cloud settings.
- Enter your Client ID and secret key, and then click Save.
- Optional: To view more information about the health of the deployment, review the update deployment assessment report at the Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud URL.
Previous topic Review deployment health Next topic Register artifact