- To gain better insight into the health of your deployment, run tests before you
run this task.
- If you are performing manual testing, you can add a placeholder task to the pipeline.
- For automated testing, add a task for either running Pega unit tests or Pega scenario test.
- Add a testing task between the Deploy application task and the Review
deployment health task.For more information, see Modifying stages and tasks in the pipeline.
- In Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud, locate the Client ID and secret key.
- Configure the Client ID and secret key in Deployment Manager with your Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud Client ID and secret key.
- In Deployment Manager, click Settings, and then click Pega diagnostic cloud settings.
- Enter your Client ID and secret key, and then click Save.
- Optional: To view more information about the health of the deployment, review the update deployment assessment report at the Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud URL.
Perform the following steps: