Create a pipeline by defining the production and simulation environments and the application details for the pipeline. By using a data migration pipeline, you can export and import simulation data automatically.
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click , and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Click New.
- On the Environment Details page, if you are using
Deployment Manager on-premises, configure environment details. This information is automatically populated if you are using Deployment in Pega Cloud Services environments, but you can change it.
- In the Environment fields, enter the URLs of the production and simulation environments.
- If you are using your own authentication profiles, from the Auth profile lists, select the authentication profiles that you want the orchestration server to use to communicate with the production and simulation environments.
- Click Next.
- On the Application details page, specify the application
information for which you are creating the pipeline.
- From the Application list, select the name of the application.
- From the Version list, select the application version.
- From the Access group list, select the access group for which you want to run pipeline tasks. This access group must be present on the production and simulation environments and have at least the sysadmin4 role.
- In the Name of the pipeline field, enter the pipeline name.
- Click Next.
Result: The Pipeline page displays the stages and tasks, which you cannot delete, that are in the pipeline.
- Click Finish.