Disabling and enabling a pipeline
If your role has the appropriate permissions, you can disable a pipeline on which errors continuously cause a deployment to fail. Disabling a pipeline prevents branch merging, but you can still view, edit, and stop deployments on a disabled pipeline.
To disable and enable a pipeline, perform the following steps:
- In the navigation pane of Deployment Manager click Pipelines.
- To disable a pipeline, perform the following steps:
- Select the pipeline you want to disable.
- From the Actions menu, click Disable for the pipeline that you want to disable.
- To enable a disabled pipeline, perform one of the following steps:
- From the Actions menu on the disabled pipeline, click Enable.
- From the pipeline landing page, navigate to the disable pipeline and click Enable.
Previous topic Archiving and activating pipelines Next topic Managing artifacts generated by Deployment Manager