Disabling and enabling a pipeline
If your role has the appropriate permissions, you can disable a pipeline on which errors continuously cause a deployment to fail. Disabling a pipeline prevents branch merging, but you can still view, edit, and stop deployments on a disabled pipeline.
To disable and enable a pipeline, perform the following steps:
- In the navigation pane of Deployment Manager click .
- To disable a pipeline, perform the following steps:
- Click the More icon, and then click Disable for the pipeline that you want to disable.
- In the Disable pipeline dialog box, click Submit.
- To enable a disabled pipeline, click the More icon, and then click Enable.
Previous topic Archiving and activating pipelines Next topic Deleting a pipeline