Generating a merged coverage report
Generate application-level coverage reports for every application in your system and in your application stack, and then merge the most recent reports to a single report, to gain a consolidated overview of test coverage for all your top-level or built-on applications.Insight from a merged application report helps you avoid creating duplicate tests for rules that are used across multiple applications.
- Switch to the main application that you want to use as the baseline for the merged report. See Switching between applications in Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the Application level tab.
- In the Coverage history section, click Merge reports.
- Enter the title of the merged report, and then click Next.
- In the list of the most recent reports, select the reports that you want to include in the merged report, and then click Create.
- Close the Merge confirmation window.
Result: Dev Studio automatically adds the MRG_ prefix to every merged report to differentiate them from standard application-level coverage reports and to facilitate finding them.
- Open the merged report. In the Coverage history section find the merged report that you created and click Show report.
- Optional: To open a report that is included in the merged report, in the Merged reports section, click the report name.
Previous topic Participating in an application-level test coverage session Next topic Viewing test coverage reports