- Navigate to the Deployment Manager Pega Marketplace page and download the latest version of Deployment Manager.
- Extract the contents of the download.
- Use the Import wizard to import files into the appropriate systems. For more
information about the Import wizard, see Importing rules and data by using the Import wizard.
- On the orchestration environment, import the following files in the
- On the orchestration environment, import the following files in the order listed:
- On the candidate environment, import the
- If you are configuring a candidate environment on Pega Platform version 8.1 through 8.5.1, import PegaDevOpsFoundation_8.1-04.08.x.zip instead.
- Restart the orchestrator environment.
To install Deployment Manager on premises or client managed cloud, perform the following steps: