Modifying a pipeline
You can change the URLs of your production and simulation environments. You can also change the application information for which you are creating the pipeline.
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click , and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Click .
- Modify environment details by doing the following:
- Click Environment Details.
- In the Environment fields, enter the URLs of the production and simulation environments.
- To change the application information for which you are creating the pipeline,
click Application details.
- From the Version list, select the application version.
- From the Access group list, select the access
group for which you want to run pipeline tasks. This access group must be present on the production and simulation environments and have at least the sysadmin4 role.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Creating a pipeline Next topic Diagnosing a pipeline