You can modify the development and production repositories through which the product rule that contains application contents moves through the pipeline. All the generated artifacts are archived in the development repository, and all the production-ready artifacts are archived in the production repository.
You do not need to configure repositories if you are using Pega Cloud Services; you can use different repositories other than the default ones that are provided.
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click Pipelines and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Click .
- Click Artifact management.
- If you are looking to modify the current or default repositories, complete the
- In the Application repository section, in the Development repository field, press the Down arrow key and select the development repository
- In the Production repository field, press the Down arrow key and select the production repository.
- Click Save.
- Run diagnostics to verify that your pipeline is configured correctly.
Previous topic Modifying URLs and authentication profiles in 5.5.x Next topic Modifying stages and tasks in the pipeline