Modifying URLs and authentication profiles in 5.3.x
You can modify the URLs of your development and candidate systems and the authentication profiles that are used to communicate between those systems and the orchestration server.
Do the following steps:
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click Pipelines and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Click .
- In the pipeline model window, click the stage for which you want to modify the
URL or authentication profile. Under stage details, in the
Environment URL field for the system, enter the
- VPN and firewalls that add the orchestrator to a list of trusted IP ranges must support two-way communication.
- Environments with URL redirects are not supported, and the URL used for the environment should not have redirection enabled.
- In the Authentication Profile field for the system, press the Down arrow key and select the authentication profile that you want to communicate from the orchestration server to the system.
- Click Save.
- Run diagnostics to verify that your pipeline is
configured correctly. For more information, see Diagnosing a pipeline in 5.3.x.
Previous topic Configuring an application pipeline in 5.3.x Next topic Modifying merge options for branches in 5.3.x