When an application-level coverage session is running, you can perform tests of the application to contribute to an application-level test coverage report that identifies the executable rules in your application that are covered and not covered by tests.
- Check if application-level coverage is in progress.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Verify that you see the Application level coverage is in
progress message.If you do not see the message, application-level coverage is not active, however, you can still start a user-level test coverage session.
- To provide data for the report, execute all the tests that are available for the
included applications, for example, Pega unit automated tests and manual tests.
- Click your profile icon and then click Log off.