Refreshing application quality by adding the Refresh application quality task
To refresh the Application Quality dashboard, which provides information about the health of your application, on the candidate system, add the Refresh application quality task. You can refresh the dashboard after running Pega unit tests, checking guardrail compliance, running Pega scenario tests, and starting or stopping test coverage.
To add this task, complete the following steps:
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click a task, click the More icon, and then click either Add task above or Add task below.
- Click Add task in the stage.
- In the Task list, click Refresh application quality.
- Click Submit.
- Continue configuring your pipeline. For more information, see one of the following topics:
Previous topic Running Pega scenario tests by adding the Run Pega scenario tests task Next topic Modifying the Approve for production task