To refresh the Application Quality dashboard, which provides information about the health of your application, on the candidate system, add the Refresh application quality task. You can refresh the dashboard after running Pega unit tests, checking guardrail compliance, running Pega scenario tests, and starting or stopping test coverage.
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click a task, click the More icon, and then click either Add task above or Add task below.
- Click Add task in the stage.
- In the Task list, click Refresh application quality.
- Click Submit.
- Continue configuring your pipeline. For more information, see one of the following topics: