Starting another pipeline by adding the Trigger deployment task
You can start another pipeline by adding the Trigger deployment task to a stage in your current pipeline. By starting another pipeline from a current pipeline, you can add more stages to your pipeline.
To add the Trigger deployment task to a stage in your pipeline, perform the following steps:
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click a task, click the More icon, and then click either Add task above or Add task below.
- Click Add task in the stage.
- In the Task list, click Trigger deployment.
- In the Application name field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the application that you want to deploy.
- In the Pipeline name field, press the Down arrow key and, then select the pipeline that you want to start.
- If you want to deploy the artifact that you are deploying in the current pipeline, select the Deploy current artifact check box. Otherwise, a new application is deployed on the pipeline.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Specifying that an application meet a compliance score by adding the Check guardrail compliance score task Next topic Ensuring that the Application Security Checklist is completed by adding the Verify security checklist task