Reports provide a variety of information about all the deployments in your pipeline. For example, you can view the frequency of new deployments to production.
- Deployment Success – Percentage of deployments that are successfully deployed to production
- Deployment Frequency – Frequency of new deployments to production
- Deployment Speed – Average time taken to deploy to production
- Start frequency – Frequency at which new deployments are triggered
- Failure rate – Average number of failures per deployment
- Merges per day – Average number of branches that are successfully merged per day
- In the Designer Studio footer, click Deployment Manager.
- Click a pipeline.
- Click .