Viewing test coverage reports
View a report that contains the results of test coverage sessions to determine which rules in your application are not covered with tests. You can improve the quality of your application by creating tests for all uncovered rules that are indicated in the reports.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Choose the type of report that you want to view:
- To view application-level test coverages, click the Application level tab.
- To view user-level test coverages, click the User level tab.
- In the Coverage history section, hover over the row with the relevant test coverage session, and then click Show Report.
- Optional: Choose the data you want to include in the report:
- To include only the rules that were updated after a specific date, in the Rules updated after field, click the calendar icon, select a date and time, and then click Apply.
- To include all the rules that are covered with tests, click Covered.
- To include all the rules that are not covered with tests, click Uncovered.
- To filter the rules, in the column header that you want to filter, click the filter icon, enter the filter criteria, and then click Apply.
- To open a single report that is included in a merged report, in the Merged reports section, click the report name.
- To open a rule that is included in the report, click the rule name.
Previous topic Generating a merged coverage report Next topic Setting up for test automation