For flows and case types, you can use the assigned to assertion to verify that an
assignment is routed to the appropriate work queue or operator.
If you have multiple assignments on a flow or test case, you can route each assignment to an
operator ID or work queue. Clipboard pages are created for each assignment under the
pyWorkPage page and capture the assignment details, including the
operator ID or work queue to which the assignment was routed. The assigned to assertion
compares the operator ID or work queue to the last assignment that is configured on the flow
or case type, which depends on where you stop recording the flow or case type.
For example, your flow has a
Customer Details assignment, which is routed
to the operator ID
johnsmith. It also has a subprocess with an
Account Information assignment, which is routed to the
account_processing work queue.
If you record only the
Customer Details assignment, the assigned to value
johnsmith. If you also record the
assignment, the assigned to value is
- On the bottom of the Definition tab, click
Add expected result.
- From the Assertion type list, select Assigned
- From the Assigned to list, select
Operator or Work queue.
- Select a comparator from the Comparator list.
- In the Value field, press the Down Arrow key and select the
operator ID or work queue.
- Optional: To add a comment, click the Add comment icon, enter a comment,
and click OK.
- Click Save.