Configuring case status assertions
You can configure a case status assertion on a flow or case type to verify the status of the case.
If you have multiple assignments on a flow or case type, you can configure a case status on each assignment. The pyWorkPage on the clipboard captures the latest case status, which depends on where you stop recording the flow or case type.
For example, your flow has a
Customer Details assignment, with the case
status set as
New. It also has a subflow with an
Information assignment, with the case status set as
If you record only the
Customer Details assignment, the case status, which
is captured in the .pyStatusWork property on the
pyWorkPage, is set to
New. If you also record the
Account Information assignment, the case status is set to
- On the bottom of the Definition tab, click Add expected result.
- From the Assertion type list, select Case status.
- Select the comparator from the Comparator list.
- In the Value field, press the Down Arrow key and select the case status.
- Optional: To add a comment, click the Add comment icon, enter a comment, and click OK.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring case instance count assertions Next topic Configuring decision result assertions