Generating a user-level test coverage report
Generate a user-level test coverage report to identify which executable rules in your currently included applications are covered and not covered by tests. The results of this type of report are not visible on the Application Quality Dashboard.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click User level.
Note: If the Application level coverage is in progress message is displayed, you cannot start a user-level coverage session.
- Click Start new session.
- Enter the title of the coverage report, and then click OK.
- To provide data for the report, run all of the tests that are available for your included applications, for example, Pega unit automated tests and manual tests.
- Click Stop coverage, and then click Yes.
Note: If you close the tab or log out without clicking Stop, the report is not generated.
- Review the results of the coverage session. In the Coverage history section, click Show Report.
- Optional: To see whether coverage reports were generated by other users, click Refresh.
- Optional: To see a list of application-level coverage reports, click Application level.
Previous topic Estimating test coverage Next topic Generating an application-level test coverage report