Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Editing a view
In Pega® Express, learn how to edit the dynamic views that are provided by each case type in your application. By changing the default fields in these views, you can customize the information that users access when they create, update, or review a case.
This task takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- In the navigation panel, click Case types.
- Select a case type.
- Click the Views tab, and then click a view that displays the Dynamic view icon.
If this is the first time that you are configuring a dynamic view, click Edit this view to open the editor for the view.You cannot change the type of a field. Renaming a field creates a new property.
- Update the view by adding or removing, fields that users interact with at run time.
- Click Done.
- Pega Express 7.3.1 – Configuring a dynamic view
- Pega Express 7.3 – Configuring a dynamic view
- Pega Express 7.2.2 – Configuring a dynamic view
- Pega Express 7.2.1 – Configuring a dynamic view
- Pega Express 7.2 – Configuring a standard form
- Pega Express 7.1.9 – Configuring a form at run time