Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Forecasts in Pega Sales Automation
Forecasting provides Sales Management with a summary of the pipeline for the year.
- Is organized by fiscal quarter and category
- Represents all the opportunities the sales representative is working on
- Is used for planning and analysis of the pipeline
- Displays the four quarters of the fiscal year along with the forecast categories
Sales Managers can see changes:
- To the forecast over the past 90 days in real-time
- To Amount, Close Date, and Sales Stage
- That negatively impact the business, such as date slippages or decreases to sales values
In addition, Territory owners can adjust the Stage, Amount, and Close Date, and set a forecast category on each opportunity. An operator with the SFAForecastUpdateAll permission can update the forecast for all opportunities.
Adjustments are visible to any user who owns a territory above the territory where the adjustment was made.
Forecasts provide many advantages that make work easier for the sales representative. In this demonstration, you see how Terry Mason, the sales representative, uses forecast.