Associating a feature with a work item
Improve the traceability of your application development by associating your assigned work items with the features that the work items implement. You can associate a feature with a user story, a bug, or a feedback item.For example, if one of the features represents creating a case type to review loan requests, you can create a user story to track the progress of the case type creation.
- In the header of App Studio, click the Agile Workbench icon.
- In the header of the Agile Workbench tool, click the type of work item that you
implement.You can implement a user story, a bug, or a feedback item.
- In the list of work items, click the item that you want to open.
Tip: To quickly find a work item in a long list, use the search tool, sort the list, or filter the list by feature.
- In the Associated feature list, select a feature that you want to associate with the work item, and then click Select.
- Click Save.
- When you open the feature overview, in the Work items section, you can see the work item that you associate with the feature, as shown in the following figure:
- If the feature that you choose is not in your current application version, the system promotes the feature to your current application version.
Previous topic Associating rules with features Next topic Skimming features to the latest version