Collaborating with development teams
Improve and accelerate your project delivery by collaborating with development teams by using Pulse. When you post Pulse messages, you ensure that team members have up-to-date and relevant information about the features that they implement.You can post general messages that users see in the Developer collaboration section, or comment on specific work items, such as stories and bugs in Agile Workbench. You can also filter, comment on, and like messages.
- In the header of App Studio, choose the context for your message:
- To post a general message, click the Toggle developer collaboration icon.
- To comment on a work item, such as a user story, a bug, or a feedback item, click the Toggle Agile Workbench icon, and then in the list of work items, select an item that you want to discuss.
- In the Post text field, enter your message.
- Optional: To provide more information and context to your message, add an
- Below the text field, click the Add attachment icon.
- In the dialog box that appears, select a local file that you want to attach.
- Attach the file to the message by clicking Open.
- Optional: To emphasize specific information in your message, format your text by clicking
the Formatting help icon, and then copying special
characters into the message.
For example: You can write a part of your message in bold or italics.
- Optional: To provide only relevant information to users, make your post visible only to
By default, everyone in the application can view posts.
- Above the text field, click .
- In the Add users field, enter or select the IDs of the users that you want to be able to view the post.
- Click Post.
Previous topic Changing statuses of work items Next topic Integrating Agile Workbench with Jira in Pega Platform from 8.3.x