Ensure that your application supports capabilities that meet your specific business needs and customer expectations, by creating features. When you create features, you communicate what elements your development team needs to implement to deliver a complete application, so that you can appropriately plan your work and inform stakeholders about your application design.For example, you can create features that represent language packs and case types to ensure that you deliver an application that meets the requirements defined with your stakeholders. During application development, your team turns features into usable functionalities.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Application profile section, click Manage.
- In the Application profile workspace, click the Feature map tab.
- In the header of the Features section, click the Create icon.
- In the Name field, enter text that uniquely identifies the feature.
- In the Description field, enter text that describes the business value for this feature and provides an overview of what users can do when the development team implements the feature.
- Click Create.
Previous topic Feature order Next topic Creating subfeatures