Provide more advanced and varied solutions in your application by enhancing application features with subfeatures. Create a subfeature to define a capability that extends another capability.For example, you can create a feature that describes reporting and monitoring, and then extend that feature with subfeatures for business reporting and analytics monitoring.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Application profile section, click Manage.
- In the Application profile workspace, click the Feature map tab.
- In the Features section, click the name of the feature that you want to supplement with a subfeature.
- In the Subfeatures section, click the Create icon.
- In the Name field, enter text that uniquely identifies the subfeature.
- In the Description field, enter text that describes the business value for this subfeature and provides an overview of what users can do when the development team implements this subfeature.
- Click Create.
Previous topic Creating features Next topic Reviewing application features