Integrating Agile Workbench with Pega Agile Studio
To synchronize work items, such as stories, bugs, and feedback items, between you development environment and a project management tool, integrate Agile Workbench with Pega Agile Studio.As a result, items that you create in Agile Workbench, are available directly in Agile Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of your current application, and click Definition.
- Click the Integration tab, and then, in the Agile Workbench integration section, click Configure integration.
- In the Integrate your work modal dialog box, click Pega Agile Studio.
- In the API URL for Pega Agile Studio field, provide the API URL for your instance of Agile Studio, and click Connect.
- Associate your Agile Workbench work items with a product and release by selecting an existing Agile Studio product and release, or by creating a product and release.
- Click Begin integration.
- Click Done after the integration is complete.
Previous topic Agile Workbench Next topic Creating stories