Make your application more relevant to run-time users by providing
meaningful data, such as personal and professional information. You can also define an
organizational structure and assign skills and proficiency levels to users. As a result,
reporting and routing capabilities in your application work more
For example, you can add a telephone number to a user to provide
immediate communication when necessary. You can also define a user as a fluent French
speaker to ensure that your application can accurately route tasks that require a high level
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Users, and then click User
- On the People tab, in the Name
column, click the user that you want to edit.
- In the Personal information section, provide the contact
information of the user:
- In the Full Name field, enter the name and
surname of the user.
- Optional: To enable communication by email, in the Email
field, enter the email address of the user.
- Optional: To enable sending push notifications and SMS messages, in the
Telephone field, enter the phone number of
- In the Professional information section, provide the
organizational information of the user:
- Optional: To inform users how to address the operator, in the
Title field, enter a relevant personal
- In the Persona / Developer role list, select a
role that describes the type of duties that the user performs in the
- In the Business unit field, select the
organizational unit to which the user belongs.
- Optional: To facilitate reporting in your organization, in the Reports
to field, enter the reporting manager of the user.
- In the Skills section, assign a skill and a level of
proficiency to the user:
- Click New skill.
- In the Skill field, enter the skill that you
want to assign.
- In the Proficiency field, enter an integer that
indicates the expertise level of the user.
- Click Save.