Reviewing application features
Review the current features in your application so that you can make informed decisions about the new features and subfeatures that you create. To access more information about your features, review them by switching to a tree view.For example, by using a tree view you can view the stories, bugs, and feedback items associated with a feature, so that you can plan your work accordingly and ensure that you deliver an application that meets all your business requirements. You can also check whether a feature belongs to your current or built-on application.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Application profile workspace, click Manage.
- In the Application profile workspace, click Feature map.
- In the Features section, click the Switch to tree view icon.
- Expand the list of features, and then review the subfeatures that extend your features.
- In the Version column, review the application type to understand which features are unique to your application and which features you inherit from other built-on applications or versions.
- Optional: To get the status of a feature, analyze the progress bar in the Progress column.
- Optional: To open items associated with the feature in the Agile Workbench tool, in the Progress column, click a relevant icon.
Previous topic Creating subfeatures Next topic Changing feature levels