The Client Advisory case [prefix: CAD-] is a new case type introduced by Pega to facilitate direct communication with our clients. This Pega Support case type is created by Pega and used to share important messages from Pega with you.
We use the CAD case to share the following types of messages:
- Security Messages
- Policy Changes
- Contact Maintenance
- Other important information
Depending on the type and urgency of the message, the following features are available:
- An email notification will be sent to all My Support Portal users for your account or to specific users, based on their role e.g., Cloud Specialists, Account Administrators, Security contacts. All users will be able to view the CAD case, via My Support Portal, even if they did not receive an email notification about the CAD case.
- The client advisory may require you to take some action e.g., install an urgent security hotfix. Once this activity is completed you will have the opportunity to close the CAD case yourself by clicking a button on the case, in the Resolution type section.
- Alternatively, it may provide important information, such as a policy change, which requires no immediate action from you, apart from socializing the information across your organization. If this is the case, the CAD will close automatically after a specified timeframe.
- For some CAD cases the pulse will be available for you to raise questions or discuss any issues you may have with the Pega Support team. For others the pulse will be unavailable, as the CAD case will be placed in an unmonitored queue. In such circumstances you’ll be asked to raise any questions or concerns via a separate support Incident (INC-). The Pega Support team will respond to your needs via the incident instead.