By default, Java Message System processing uses the queue specified in the incoming message as the response queue.
You can specify another response queue via the JMS Properties tab on the JMS MDB-Based Listener form.
Complete the following steps to specify the response queue for a JMS MDB-Based listener:
- Log on as a user with developer access.
- On the Rules by Type explorer, select Integration Resources > JMS MDB Listener. A list of JMS MDB listener instances appears.
- Choose an instance of an JMS MDB listener, or create a new listener.
- On the JMS Listener form, select the JMS Properties tab.
- In the "ReplyTo Connection" section of the screen, enter values in the Topic or Queue JNDI Name field.
- In the Preference drop down, select
- Save the JMS MDB Listener form. .