Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
DCO 3.2 - Enabling DCO access
When you upgrade a Process Commander Version 5.5 SP1, 5.4 SP3, or 5.4 SP2 system to DCO 3.2 there are configuration steps you must take if you want to enable existing applications to leverage and use the newest DCO tools and capabilities.
Upgrade of Process Commander V 5.5 SP1 to DCO 3.2
After the upgrade, run the DCO Enablement wizard for applications that have been partially enabled for DCO or not at all. This allows you to update application rules with the application's actors, work types, use cases and requirements and leverage the DCO 3.2 tools and capabilities to further extend the application.
- From the Application menu, select Direct Capture of Objectives > Enable this Application to display and run the wizard.
Upgrade of Process Commander V5.4 SP2 or V5.4 SP3 to DCO 3.2
After the upgrade, follow the steps below to update existing applications that have been partially enabled for DCO or not at all.
- Update the Built on Application field located on the Definitiontab of the application rules in your system to reference PegaRULES_DirectCapture 05.04.
- Note: You can skip this step if you have previously installed and enabled DCO.
- Log off and back on to the the system.
- From the Application menu, select Direct Capture of Objectives > Enable this Application to display and run the DCO Enablement wizard. Run the wizard for each application you want to reference DCO rules and values to build and update implementations.
This article links to the following articles about the capabilities available in the DCO 3.2 release.
- What's New in DCO 3.2
- Creating an Application Profile
- Using the Application Accelerator
- Using the DCO Enablement Wizard
- Using the Application Document Wizard
- Working with Application Use Cases
- Working with Application Requirements
Return to About the Direct Capture of Objectives
Previous topic DCO 3.2 - Creating an application profile Next topic DCO 3.2 - Extending Document Wizard templates