Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
DCO 3.2 - What's New
DCO 3.2, supported on Process Commander Versions 5.4 SP2, 5.4 SP3 and 5.5 SP1, adds the following capabilities and enhancements to the existing suite of direct capture tools and rules.
Application Profile and Application Accelerator
- Application Profile delegation for shared authoring
- Option to build only a framework layer
- Enhanced framework support to build another framework and implementation on top of an existing framework
- Improved capabilities for class structure generation and data mapping
- Improved management of references between use cases and their respective implementations
DCO Enablement Wizard (new)
- Quickly enables applications that are not DCO enabled to leverage the use of DCO capabilities with those applications
This article links to the following articles about the capabilities available in the DCO 3.2 release.
- Enabling DCO Access
- Creating an Application Profile
- Using the Application Accelerator
- Using the DCO Enablement Wizard
- Using the Application Document Wizard
- Working with Application Use Cases
- Working with Application Requirements
Return to About the Direct Capture of Objectives
Previous topic DCO 3.2 - Using the Enterprise Application Accelerator Next topic DCO 3.2/3.1 - Using the Application Document Wizard