Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
DCO - Release Notes
DCO 3.1, supported on Process Commander V5.5, adds the following capabilities and enhancements to the existing suite of direct capture tools and rules.
Application Profile and Enterprise Application Accelerator
- Security definition to restrict users who can access and modify a profile
- Enhanced controls to manage data entry and display large lists
- Rich text editing controls enhance formatting of text descriptions
- Interactive timeline display of project phases
- Heat map analysis of project elements
Application Document Wizard
- Document settings can be saved and named
- Hyperlinks allow users to open and modify rules in the document
- Tree control reorders and suppresses flows in a document
This article links to the following articles about the capabilities available in the DCO 3.1 release.
- Enabling DCO Access
- Creating an Application Profile
- Using the Enterprise Application Accelerator
- Using the Application Document Wizard
- Working with Application Use Cases
- Working with Application Requirements
Return to About the Direct Capture of Objectives
Previous topic DCO 3.2/3.1 - Working with Application Use Cases Next topic DCO 3.1 - Creating an Application Profile