Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Inviting a colleague
Learn how to invite colleagues to participate in the experience of building your application in Pega® Express. The role, such as Author or Manager, that you assign to users governs how they interact with your application.
This task takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.
- Click Turn editing on to enable application-editing mode for your application.
- In the navigation panel, click Users to view the list of users who can access your application.
- Click People.
- Scroll down to the Invite people to your application section.
- Enter the email address of the user that you want to invite.
- Select the role for the user that you want to invite. For example, you can assign the Manager role to a user who creates and manages cases.
- Optional: To customize the message to send to the invited user, click Include a personal message.
- Click Send invitation.
The invited user receives an email with a link to create login credentials. After the user creates the credentials, the user can log in to your application.
- Pega Express 7.3 – Inviting new team members
- Pega Express 7.2.2 – Inviting new team members
- Pega Express 7.2.1 – Inviting new team members
- Pega Express 7.2 – Inviting new team members
- Pega Express 7.1.9 – Inviting new team members