Out-of-the-box, CLM triggers the displaying of the MiFID questionnaire when:
- ‘Investment services' and activities (“core” services) and/or ‘ancillary services’
(“non-core” services) are provided2.
- The combination of the following three factors is as per the table below.
- The Registered address country/Nationality of the customer.
- The EEA status of the financial institution offering the product.
- The booking location of the product.
2 The assumption is that the list of products used by the financial institution contains the MiFID flag.
Previous topic Scope of MiFID regulations supported in CLM Next topic How and where to configure triggers