Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
The Mashup SDK extends the functionality of a custom third-party app. It consists of a library that, when included in a custom third-party app, provides access to at least one screen in which a Pega 7 Platform app (or its part) is embedded in a web view. This functionality is available in both Android and iOS apps. To learn more, see Introduction to Mashup SDK.
The Mashup SDK provides the following features and capabilities:
Consists of a Java (Android) and Swift/Objective-C (iOS) library and permits development of native mobile apps on:
Android 4.0.3 or higher
iOS 9.x or higher
Allows you to use the IDE of your choice on the Android and iOS platforms.
The Mashup SDK consists of a client library and sample code that includes a demo app to help you begin using this capability immediately.
The following modules are supported when developing a native mobile app with the Mashup SDK:
- Base (required)
Mashup SDK for Android
- Setting up the Mashup SDK for Android app development
- Authenticate with the Mashup SDK on Android
- Create a case with the Mashup SDK for Android
- Customize a native Android app with the Mashup SDK
- Predefined custom parameters for the Mashup SDK for Android
Mashup SDK for iOS
- Setting up the Mashup SDK for iOS app development
- Authenticate with the Mashup SDK on iOS
- Use the SnapStart feature with the Mashup SDK on iOS