Understanding the process of migrating your Pega applications to Pega Cloud is a critical first step. Every migration is different; however, they all typically follow the same high-level steps:
- Assessing your current deployment, including all applications, data, and infrastructure, and planning the migration project.
- Migrating your applications to Pega Cloud, updating to the latest version and remediating items uncovered during the assessment.
- Validating your applications on Pega Cloud
- Migrating your Pega-related data to Pega Cloud and Going-Live
- Continuous Improvement and Evolution of your application
Migrating to Pega Cloud is a complex process and must be performed in collaboration with Pega. This document provides a guide for migrating your applications to Pega Cloud and outlines the processes, tooling and artifacts involved in preparing for and carrying out the migration in collaboration with Pega. Other articles linked throughout this guide provide additional information for each of the phases.
If you would like a shorter overview of the migration process, see: